Friday, July 17, 2009

Goodbye good friend

Uh, this week has been extremely tough on me as I have lost a tremendous asset to my life… On our trip to San Francisco last weekend I left my Canon Rebel camera and lenses under the seat on the plane. Unfortunately our attempts to retrieve the camera have failed. I was literally ill all weekend at the thought of what I had done. First, I HATE losing things! HATE IT! I strive to not misplace items and get extremely frustrated when something like this happens (which it rarely does). Second, this camera means almost everything to me…we don’t have a video camera and I have used the Canon for the past 5 years to document everything in our lives. I use it every single day to take shots of our lives and of William. Without it I feel lost. And third, uh…the expense of replacing the camera…uh, it just makes me sick… I do have to take it all with a grain of salt though. My family is safe and healthy and that is truly the most important thing in my life. Unfortunately, updates on the blog and through email will be photo-less for the unforeseeable future. Sorry.

Posted via email from William's World

No comments: