Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update - Sort of...

I know; I know… it’s been WAY too long since our last update…I PROMISE that I will get the activities of the past month logged soon. Things have been wildly crazy (even by our crazy standards). The quick run down is…Mike broke his wrist skating our empty pool and then headed to Las Vegas for a week of conferences. At the same time, I had to take a trip to Boston for corporate team meetings. William spent the entire week showing Gma/Gpa who was boss of his house. Mike and I came back only to have Wm and I come down with a NASTY bug. Although still under the weather (but not contagious), we flew to SF last weekend to meet baby Luella and spend some quality time with Mike’s side of the family. We came home Monday, Tuesday was Mike’s birthday, and now we are gearing up for William’s 2nd birthday which is on Saturday. Somewhere within all of that we’ve managed to continue on with daily activities and work schedules…so, as you can see we’ve been a little nutty. More updates and photos to follow…promise J

Posted via email from William's World

No comments: