Sunday, January 11, 2009

Disney World

We have officially entered into the Worlds of Disney, Sesame Street, Little Einstein, and more… William’s favorite activity is to watch Baby Signing Time – like a100 times a day!!!! He also loves Sesame Street (esp. Elmo) and the movie Cars. I am not sure that I am quite ready for this! I remember when our nieces would grab our hands and pull us to the television and all that they wanted was to watch Dora the Explorer over and over again. It feels like yesterday (although Skylar will be 9 this year!); I cannot believe how quickly time goes by. I have to remind myself to be patient with this phase, to sit and relish in the time that William wants to sit with his Mommy/Daddy and watch his shows, and to encourage those activities of which he becomes enthusiastic. It is truly amazing how big he is getting. He is quickly leaving the baby stage behind and becoming a little boy.


See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from William's World

No comments: