Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Mommy's Heart Sings

Mike and William have begun something new together. They have created a “Rock Stage” at the house and love to put on concerts for everyone. Mike and William will stand on the fireplace in the living room with guitars in hand and put on special rock concerts for me. I LOVE IT!!!! Unfortunately, they have been too camera shy for a recorded concert but I was able to sneak a photo or two from Sunday morning’s concert. I was also able to capture W and daddy during a break at band practice a few weeks ago. I love my musicians – their music makes my heart sing.

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from William's World

1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! I am so glad you were able to catch a few photos of them rocking out:) I can't wait to see you guys!!! 1 more week from today:-)